Located at 1050 Beach Boulevard at U. S. 90 and Porter Avenue, the Biloxi Visitors Center is a newly-constructed, 24,000 square foot facility built to resemble the Dantzler House. The Dantzler House, which was built in 1849, originally stood on this site and was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina on August 29, 2005.
Information about visitor amenities in Biloxi are available at the Center, which is also a small museum of exhibits telling the story of Biloxi, one of the oldest cities in the United States. A gift shop is available in addition to a 67-seat movie theater continuously showing a 10-minute film “We Are Biloxi”. Additionally, the center is available for private parties or corporate functions and is home to the Biloxi and Biloxi Bay Chambers of Commerce.
Stop by from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily or call 228.374.3105 for more information. Admission is free.