Let’s see which Pass Christian restaurants made the top ten list this year for Trip Advisor!
- Cat Island Coffeehouse, 300 East Scenic Drive, 228.222.4827. Coffee, Books, and a View! Can see why they were named #1!
- Shaggy’s, 120 Hiern Avenue, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.452.9939. Shaggy’s is pet friendly, too!!! Bring Fido with you next time!
- Bacchus on the Beach, 111 W Scenic Dr, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.222.4852.
- Pink Optopus Frozen Yogurt, 133 Davis Ave, Pass Christian, MS, 228.222.4628.
- Hook Gulf Coast Cuisine, Davis Street, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.222.4391.
- Pirate’s Cove, 208 Menge Ave at 2nd St, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.452.4741.
- Uncle Joe’s Pizza, 16829 Kapalama Drive, Ste C, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.586.6076.
- Fatsumo Sushi, 125 Davis Avenue, Suite C, Pass Christian, MS 3957, 228.222.4647.
- Asian Paradise, 116 Davis Dr Suite D, Pass Christian, MS 39571, 228.222.4583.
- The Front Porch Cafe, 12437 Vidalia Rd, Pass Christian, MS 39571-8321, 228.255.4080.
Do you like to travel with your pet? Or enjoy your pet’s company at mealtime? But then hate to leave the little (or large) fellow at home or in your room when you go out to enjoy the restaurants on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi? Well, you don’t have to look into those sorrowful, soulful eyes and tell him/her to “Stay!” any longer! Here is a short list of pet-friendly restaurants locally!
The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint
7501 HWY 57
Ocean Springs, MS, US 39565
Shaggy’s Biloxi Beach
1763 Beach Blvd
Biloxi, MS, US 39530
The Grind Coffee & Nosh
934 Cedar Lake road
Biloxi, MS, US
The Blind Tiger
119 N. Beach Boulevard
Bay St. Louis, MS
112 Jeff Davis Ave
Long Beach, MS 39560
110 Rue Magnolia
Recommended that you call in advance to confirm outdoor seating.
For additional pet-friendly restaurants in South Mississippi, please follow these links:
Always remember your Pet Etiquette when dining out with Fido:
- Keep Fido on a leash at all times;
- Fido doesn’t belong on the table, chairs, or stools;
- It is impolite to feed Fido from the table;
- Fido should always observe his/her inside voice and not bark to disturb other diners.
Stroll the streets of downtown Gulfport for relaxed shopping and dining, view the beautiful harbor, or take a “three-hour” tour of the Gulf!!!
Murky Water Blues & BBQ
Ship Island Excursions
South Mississippi Charters
Tony’s Brick Oven
Vintage Vault Co
Back on the Rack Upscale Resale
Sea Grapes Wine Cafe
The Guest House at Gulfport Landing
Island View Casino, Gulfport’s only casino, is on the waterfront just 6.4 miles from the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport and offers the most dining and drinking choices on the Coast!
There are five restaurants at the Island View, assorted Grills, Bars, cafes, and shops to sate your appetite:
- Carter Green Steakhouse–traditional steakhouse with Creole and Cajun influences, dinner only
- Beach Blvd Steamer–steamed seafood, crispy fried Southern favorites, pecan wood grilled items and homemade desserts in a casual coastal atmosphere, dinner only
- Island View Buffet–open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a huge selection of items
- C&G’s–varied menu of sandwiches, seafood and salads, served from 10:30 am-Midnight S-Th and 10:30am-1am F & S
- The Coffee Shop–serving an assortment of drinks, pastries, sandwiches, and snacks 24/7
- Beach Grill–Gulf fish, lobster, steaks and desserts, Tuesday through Saturday evenings
- Fresh–salads, smoothies, and wraps open daily 8am-9pm
- Gulf Breeze Bar–pizza with a magnificent view, 11am-11pm
- The Diner–Sandwiches, burgers, ice cream and breakfast, open daily at 7am
- Beignett Cafe–New Orleans-style traditional doughnuts, prepared when ordered and coffee, open 7am-11pm
- Sweet Stop–homemade ice creams, gelato, and custards, plus other treats, open daily at 10am
There are a plethora of shops and eateries, places to stay, and things to see in Beautiful Downtown Biloxi–something for everyone–all within blocks of “The Beau” and “The Hard Rock”! Check these out the next time you are in Biloxi!!!
Gold & Diamond Exchange
Prima Donna Boutique
Adventures Pub & Spirits
The Redding House
Mary Mahoney’s Old French House Restaurant
Jazzeppi’s Ristorante & Martini Bar (195 Porter Ave.)
Desportes & Sons Seafood Market & Deli (1075 Division Street)
Best Western Oak Manor
Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Biloxi Main Street Association
Ohr O’Keefe Museum
Biloxi Shrimping Trip
Fishing the Coast
Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum